Have you ever wondered what it meant to know Christ as your own personal Saviour? Has someone ever asked if you were "saved"? Have you thought
about what happens after this life - what then? Well, let me share some facts with you...
1. Romans 3:23 - "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Everyone, including you, has fallen short of a holy God because of our individual sin.
2. Romans 6:23a - "For the wages of sin is death;..."
The penalty for our sins is death, separation from God for eternity in a literal, burning Hell. There are no exceptions, even 'moral' or
religious people will die for their sins.
3. Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
God loves you so much and proved that love by sending Jesus Christ, His sinless Son, to die in your place on the cross. Jesus Christ was the
perfect sacrifice. He paid the entire penalty for your sin.
4. Romans 6:23b "... the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Forgiveness of sins and assurance of Heaven cannot be earned by good works or religion. Good works and religion will send you to Hell. Salvation
is a gift, and a gift is free; it cannot be paid for by the receiver.
5. Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Only faith in Jesus Christ can save you from your sin. 'Whosoever' means you. Right now is the best time to take God at His Word and be saved.
To place your faith in Jesus Christ, sincerely pray a simple prayer like this:
"Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that You died and rose again for me. Please forgive all my sin, come into my heart, and take me to Heaven
when I die. Thank you for saving me. Amen."
If you have just prayed to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, we would like to send you some free information on the Christian life.
Please call, email or write to us today. Our contact information is listed on our
Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you!